Southwest Orthopedic Physician Assistant Opportunity - 6 Weeks PTO
Southwest Orthopedic Physician Assistant Opportunity
Employed Position with Full Benefits and 6 Weeks PTO
Signing Bonus and Relocation Assistance Provided
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large multi-specialty organization that prides itself on providing compassionate care, excellent provider-patient relationships and has been serving the state for over a century. Please contact me if you are interested in the following:
• Full-time hospital employment opportunity with Orthopedic focus
• Flexible schedule options - First Assist work is optional but is available
• General Orthopedic Surgery opportunity with Sports Cases available - previous surgery experience is welcomed
• State-of-the-art facilities with clinic based on the hospital campus. Facilities include - onsite Radiology with Imaging and MRI, onsite Physical Therapy with full-time Physical Therapists, Outpatient Surgery Center, EPIC EMR fully implemented and much more!
• Direct employment opportunity. Negotiable first year salary based on training and experience with additional annual quality based bonuses and production based bonuses.
• Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 6 weeks of PTO, and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
• Signing bonus and relocation assistance (based on receipts) provided
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this charming New Mexico community have to offer! This city has all of the typical suburban amenities with the added bonus of a local zoo, nearby cultural landmarks, music festivals, and endless outdoor activities.
• Beautiful, suburban Eastern New Mexico - area has nearly 65,000 residents
• Local amenities include fine dining options (several major chain restaurants and local favorites), a local shopping mall (included: Dillards, JC Penney, Sears, Journeys, Zales and a movie theater), Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe’s, Hobby Lobby and much more
• Local Air Force Special Ops Base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market
• Great schooling options – several public and private schools ranked “8” or higher according togreatschools.com, a community college located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
• Low housing costs, average cost $111,000, with one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org
• Local regional airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) and an easy drive to international airports
To be considered for this Orthopedic Physician Assistant opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to (register or log in to show contact information).
Please reference: PA 4181747
For more Orthopedic Physician Assistant opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or on Twitter at @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Job Updated: 04/30/18