• Come serve in a busy, mission-driven supportive team setting
• Sign-on bonus, relocation expenses paid, and housing assistance
• Very competitive compensation and benefits
• Serving Rural Healthcare Population in underserved area
• Will consider either a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
• Ideally a provider with a sense of adventure, love for rural medicine, and the respect and humility to serve in a team approach in a multi-cultural setting
• Experience world-renowned Northern Lights
• Foothills of the Delta Range Mountains are accessible just a short drive out of town
• World-class hiking, camping, rafting, hunting, and fishing
• On Alaska Road system in which you can drive to Fairbanks, Anchorage, and Whitehorse, Canada
• North of Wrangell-St. Elias National Park and Preserve
• No state income tax, sales tax, and Alaska State Permanent Dividend Fund
• Upper Tanana Region situated between the Mentasta and Alaska Range Mountains
• Eagle, Whitehorse, Fairbanks, Anchorage, and all points in between are ready to visit and explore
For more information, please contact Matt Shelton at (866) 414-6077 or (214) 234-3580, via email at (register or log in for contact information) or fax your CV to (214) 614-4425.
Please reference PA1719.