PA/NP – Family Medicine (WILL TRAIN!)
A well-established Multi-Specialty Group which includes a team of Family Medicine Doctors, seek to add another full time Physician Assistant or Family Nurse Practitioner to their team. The position will consist of five days working within a busy Family Medicine Clinic. The PA/NP will run their own clinics. This position is Monday to Friday (40 hours per week). There is an optional Saturday clinic (if desired). The group has their own state-of-the-art Diagnostic Center. Applicants must have some general family practice experience.
The new PA/NP will:
- Obtain medical history and physical data on patients.
- Determine appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
- Perform physical exams.
- Order lab and diagnostic procedures and determine diagnosis and therapeutic plans.
- Administer injections, immunizations and suture wounds and prepare written prescriptions.
- Instruct and advise patients regarding medications and treatments.
- Refer to appropriate specialists.
Successful candidate should be certified/eligible and must already have a NC license or one pending. The location is 25 minutes to Greensboro. The area provides great quality of life and all the amenities of the Greensboro area. The group would prefer candidates with ties to the region.
Compensation: Excellent compensation including production bonus plan and sign-on bonus. Additionally, there is a full benefits package.
Job Updated: 04/17/18