Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Incredible opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner in a fast growing Specialty Practice just blocks from Puget Sound in South Sound area of Washington State.
- Work with amazing Physician, Mentor, will be available for questions
- Practice boasts positive office culture, incredible efficiency , prides in great team atmosphere, highest ratings for customer service
- Multidisciplinary approach to treatment includes counseling, medical management, nutrition coaching, massage, and physical therapy
- Impact patients with holistic/integrative approach; just watch the outcomes
- Opportunity to do trigger point injections and other osteopathic procedures
- Physician owner has extensive work and niche helping patients with chronic pain and co morbid depression.
- Opportunity to work 4 -10 hour shifts, day off each week
- No evenings or weekends
- Regular office hours with administrative time built in each week
- Research opportunity available
- Great compensation and work-life balance available.
- Experience of several years in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine, or Mental Health is ideal but best candidate will be flexible, open minded, and thrives in team environment
For more information about this opportunity, call, email, or text Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499 (register or log in to show contact information)
Job Updated: 04/24/18