Neuosurgery Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Advance your career through this wonderful Neurosurgery opportunity in a teaching hospital. Incredible opportunity for a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join Neurosurgery team in an outpatient setting in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Surround yourself with leading research, Physician mentors that love to teach, and impact complicated patients daily
- Office hours 8-5, Monday-Friday
- No call or weekends, finally work-life balance!
- 1:1 ratio with Attending Physician,
- Job involves being first line of care for brain tumor patients
- No OR time required
- Opportunity to moonlight on hospital service is available on weekends only if interested
- Competitive compensation
- Enjoy Chesapeake living, Professional sport games, amazing dining, and city life or commute in from peaceful suburbs.
- Motivated new graduates will be considered but experience (post-surgical) is highly valued
To learn more about this new opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg PA, 904-452-4499, (register or log in to show contact information)
Job Updated: 04/24/18