Interventional Radiology, Physician Assistant (PA) – Baltimore, MD
MedStar Medical Group offers a uniquely rewarding career in a major marketplace. Shape your future in health care in the kind of setting that’s right for you and your practice. Become part of an organization that welcomes your experience, input and leadership— as a clinician and healthcare expert. MedStar Medical Group – Radiology is in search of a Full-Time Physician Assistant to join our established Radiology practice located at MedStar Good Samaritan Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. The ideal candidate must be licensed (or able to obtain a license) in Maryland, with experience in radiology preferred.
This position offers you the opportunity to practice with a dedicated and highly trained staff of Radiologists and APC’s. In this outpatient setting you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in emergent events, hospital rounding, surgical assistance, hospital admission and discharge.
- Collaborating with physicians and other clinical staff by taking call, performing stress testing, and/or triaging calls.
- Communicating laboratory and diagnostic findings to patients and referring physician.
- Establishing medical diagnoses for common short-term or chronic stable health problems and prescribe
medication as appropriate
As a MedStar Medical Group clinician, you can expect:
- A very competitive salary and signing bonus
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Annual CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan –with % employer match
Be a part of a nationally-recognized health system and the largest provider of health services in the Baltimore/Washington region. With our vast resources and capabilities at your disposal, you can expand your clinical expertise. Enjoy a rich career and a quality of life unique to Baltimore and the Mid-Atlantic region, which features a mix of urban, suburban and rural communities.
Learn more about the area: http://www.city-data.com/zips/21239.html
Be the physician you were meant to be, here at MedStar. To learn more about this position or to apply, please send a CV to Lindsay Smoot at (register or log in to show contact information)
MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Updated: 05/07/18