Emergency Medicine PA/NP - Waterbury, CT
Envision Physician Services is seeking Full-time Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants, including Nocturnists, in Waterbury, Connecticut. Must have 1+ years EM experience.
Saint Mary’s Hospital is a 347 bed acute care facility with 67,000 Emergency Department visits. The hospital has served Greater Waterbury and 14 surrounding communities for more than 100 years. Waterbury is only 33 miles southwest of Hartford, 77 miles northeast of New York City and has direct access to the Connecticut coastline, making it one of the most desirable places to live in the entire Northeast.
- 60 hours of Physician coverage includes 10-18 hours of pediatric coverage per day
- 45 hours of Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant coverage per day
- Houses the region’s only pediatric emergency care unit
- Average 1.8-2 patients/hour
- Scribe coverage
- Great opportunity to work in a community hospital with some Teaching (Internal Medicine residents, Pediatric Emergency Medicine Fellows, and Physician Assistant students)
- J1/H1B Visa Eligible
- Dedicated Nights Only
Requirements: Minimum of three years of emergency department experience
Located in Waterbury, CT, this hospital offers the ideal location with direct access to New Haven, Hartford, and the Connecticut coastline as well as Boston, New York City, and the Berkshires. The area offers one of the strongest educational systems in the country including a number of renowned private preparatory schools in the Waterbury area as well as a number of colleges and universities located within a short distance of the city. Check out Cheshire, Southbury, and Woodbury, CT as an example of some of the great places to live in the area! Its family friendly neighborhoods offer picture-perfect playgrounds and supportive communities.
Benefits and Compensation
Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, disability, paid malpractice, 401(k) and CME
Must have 1+ years EM experience.
Job Posted: 05/07/18