Emergency Physician Assistant
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT-EMERGENCY MEDICINE-Ft. Polk, LA
A successful and established Texas based Workforce Solutions company has an immediate need for a Physician Assistant (Emergency Medicine) to provide services at a Department of Defense facility in Ft Polk, LA. Great opportunity to enhance and gain valuable work experience while servicing our military. Excellent avenue into the DOD employment system.
- Procedures include cardiopulmonary resuscitation, treatment of life endangering traumatic injuries, defibrillation, insertion of endotracheal tubes, and administration of whole blood, oxygen and emergency medications.
- Provides primary or specialty care with the cognizance or supervision of a physician.
- Provide direct and ongoing care as needed.
- Additional duties as stated in the Position Description provided to interested candidates for their review.
- Active current unrestricted license to practice medicine in any of the 50 states or US territories.
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements.
- Minimum of 12 month’s experience as an Emergency Medicine PA within the last 24 months in same specialty. Candidates not meeting the experience requirement may be considered on a case by case basis
- Maintains current BLS—American Heart Association
Job Updated: 05/09/18