A successful and established Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for Physician Assistant(s) to provide services at a Department of Defense facility in Virginia. The position provides an applicant the opportunity to gain valuable work experience.
- Be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under supervision of a physician
- Be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF, is mandatory.
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required
- Have at least 24 months of experience as a Physician Assistant within the last 36 months.
- Basic Life Support-American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider Certified
- ALL additional qualifications as outlined in the position description provided to applicants for their review
JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Provides primary or specialty medical care with the cognizance or supervision of a Physician.
- Responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and, in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur
- Collect and record, in proper format, medical and social historical data appropriate to the patient's condition
- Perform a general physical examination
- Examination of patients, formulation differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders required diagnostic testing.
- Perform urological procedures.
- ALL additional job functions as outlined in the position description provided to applicants for their review
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.
InGenesis, is one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. We staff for numerous Federal, State, and Commercial Entities with over 3,000 employees nationwide! Come be a part of our winning team today!
Job Updated: 05/10/18