Emergency Medicine PA Needed for Night Shifts in Central Maine
This region of Maine, just outside of Bangor, mixes cosmopolitan and outdoor life, making it a great place for anyone.
For more information on this opportunity, as well as other positions nationwide, please contact Cortney Woodruff in the Advanced Practice Division at 954-837-2624. Send your resume or CV in strict confidence to (register or log in to show contact information). Reference #2363156
- Rotating night schedule, (3) 11-hour shifts
- Emergency Medicine CAQ preferred
- Experience required as the PA will be the sole provider in the ER
- Very competitive compensation + ability to pick up extra shifts for time and a half
- Loan repayment
- Relocation assistance
- CompHealth Recruiter with you every step of the way!
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Job Updated: 05/14/18