- Seeking an Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant
- Family Practice Outpatient Clinic and ER Call
- Work very autonomously w/ Physician support
- Family clinic hours are Monday - Friday with one Saturday morning per month
- Around 15 patients per day in the clinic
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package
- Job Reference #08317
An exceptional critical access hospital is seeking an Emergency Medicine / Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join their staff. The incoming provider will provide call in the Primary Care Outpatient Clinic and take ER call (5-6 days per month). The clinic hours are Monday – Friday w/ one Saturday per month. Around 15 patients per day will be seen in the clinic. The hospital is offering a comprehensive benefits package including retirement. Located northwest of Oklahoma City, OK, this community is located in a rural town of 2600 residents. Please contact us today to be considered for this position.