Charming Atlanta Suburb
Wonderful opportunity for Neonatal Physician Assistant to join a growing practice in a welcoming, family-friendly Atlanta suburb!
- Eastside Medical Center, an HCA facility, is a rapidly growing OB service line with over 1000 deliveries a year and a Level-III NICU that cares for over 200 premature babies annually.
- The OB nursing team at Eastside has many years of practical, as well as in-service education that maintains and updates their knowledge on mother/baby care.
- Eastside is a 310 bed multi-campus system that offers comprehensive medical and surgical programs, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, rehabilitation, behavioral health, bariatric and 24 hour emergency care.
Snellville is a bustling Atlanta suburb with small-town charm. Offering a variety of shopping and eateries, it is one of the fastest growing areas in the south. Stone Mountain Park is a short drive away and the foothills of the Smoky Mountains are an easy weekend adventure. Eastside Medical Center anchors the town and provides award-winning patient care.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX Ranks on Forbes Most Innovative Growth Companies
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.