Ob/Gyn Physician Assistant (part time)
Cambridge Health Alliance (CHA) is a well respected, nationally recognized and award-winning public healthcare system, which receives recognition for clinical and academic innovations. We have an excellent opportunity for a qualified Physician Assistant to join our OB/GYN team. Our system is comprised of three campuses and an integrated network of both primary and specialty care practices in Cambridge, Somerville and Boston’s Metro North Region. CHA is a teaching affiliate of both Harvard Medical School (HMS) and Tufts University School of Medicine.
- Physician Assistants with experience in obstetrics/gynecology are encouraged to apply – this
- Incoming PA should be comfortable working both independently and in collaboration with a team of clinicians in an inpatient setting
- Part time position is 24 hours/week consisting of alternating 12 and 24 hour shifts
- PA will deliver care in our Labor & Delivery unit, maternity triage, participate in inpatient rounding for GYN, ER consult service, and occasional assist in the OR
- Teaching opportunities are available as well as involvement with ongoing quality improvement initiatives
- Fully integrated EMR (Epic)
Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of inpatient ob/gyn experience and must have a strong desire to serve CHA’s underserved, multicultural patient population, as well as be mission driven and possess excellent clinical skills. CHA offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation.
Please visit www.CHAproviders.org to learn more and submit an application through our confidential portal. CVs may also be sent directly via email to Lauren Anastasia, Manager, Provider Recruitment at (register or log in to show contact information), or by fax at (617) 665-3553.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law