- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- 8am – 5:30pm
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant License
- Active Board Certification
- Seeing less than 25 patients per day
- Outpatient Clinic Setting
- Primary Care Responsibilities
- Seeing Patients of All Ages
Compensation & Logistics
- Permanent, W-2 position
- Competitive Salary and Full Benefits Package
- All available travel reimbursements
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!