Our client in the Medford, Oregon area is seeking a Physician Assistant to join their expanding pain management practice.
Some of the job duties:
• Provide excellent reliable service to patients and their families and obtain and record a detailed patient history.
• Perform physical examinations, Order and interpret diagnostic procedures and make diagnostic assessments.
• Prescribe interventional therapy and review outcomes and prescribe medications if necessary.
• Educate and counsel patients on pain management, preventative care, and lifestyle concerns. Refer for other specialty evaluations as needed. Prescribe pain focused treatment plans based on patient- specific needs and then document encounters into electronic health records.
• Four day week with the hours of 8a-5p. There are no nights, weekends or holidays.
Salary: 90,000-$100,000. Salaries negotiable based on experience.
• Benefits offered paid malpractice, health, dental, vision, retirement and vacation time.
The Medford, Oregon area is the largest city in the area and serves more than 550,000 people in Southern Oregon and Northern California.