Busy hospital Vascular Surgery office is seeking to employ an experienced Physician Assistant. The Vascular Surgery office is located in the hospital easily accessible to the OR and IR suite.
• All of the Advanced Practitioners duties will be carried out in accordance with applicable Hospital policy and regulations regarding the practice of PA's in New York State.
• The position is a full-time hospital employed position, Monday-Friday, with no call responsibilities.
• An excellent benefits package includes a competitive salary starting at $110,000+, 5 weeks paid time off, 8 holidays, $2,000 in CME, plus Health benefits, dental, vision, etc.
Candidate will enjoy a Physician Assistant position in the Binghamton, NY area that is facility based with a solid group to advance their career! The location is ideal for outdoor sports, affordable living and easy commute times local to the area.
• The ideal candidate will have two plus years of surgical experience, preferably vascular surgery experience.
• Baccalaureate Degree in accredited Physician Assistant Program
• Fulfills such criteria to maintain certification by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants.
• SA-C certification is required before commencing employment.
• Active license to practice in New York.