Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Long Beach, CA
Currently seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Los Angeles area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior occupational medicine, or family medicine, experience.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established occupational medicine Practice within a corporate setting.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, and preventative medicine
Requirements of the Occupational Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, or occupational medicine, experience
Compensation and Benefits of the Occupational Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Joel Kutz PA-C call at 586-569-9776.