We are recruiting a Psychiatric Physician Assistant to join a Multispecialty team in Metro Detroit. With a great compensation being offered.
- Evaluate and diagnose patients.
- Completes examinations of assigned patients including mental status examinations, as indicated.
- Treats psychiatric illnesses of patients.
- Prescribes medications for the treatment of psychiatric disorders.
- Reviews, updates and approves treatment plans and treatment authorizations.
- Documents and participates in patient discharge planning/summaries.
Experience: One or two years of experience treating patients with mental health and substance abuse issues.
- Commitment and passionate about providing health care to individuals and families in medically underserved communities
- Willingness to be flexible
- Can manage working in a high pace environment
- Good communication skills
- Effective problem solver