Experienced Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner to join team seeing office patients for top rated Orthopedic practice in Atlanta, Georgia. This is a rare chance to manage office patients with and spend time in OR.
- Office hours, 8-5
- Two OR days per week
- Highest ratings from peers and patients
- Cannot beat this southern City- shopping, great schools, best dining, sports, and entertainment everywhere
- No call or weekend coverage leaves time to enjoy work/life balance and still be in Orthopedics specialty
- Dedicated PA- Surgeon practice so communication is easy
- Busy based practice with sub-specialty within Orthopedics, patients travel from other states to get care from this team, be a part of the best,
- Physical Therapy and Surgical Center on site
- Affiliations with major Atlanta sports teams
- Join an experienced Physician Assistant colleague
- Procedures/injections in the office
- Over 2 years of Orthopedic experience preferred
- Compensation to $140K based on experience.
To discuss this great opportunity in more detail, contact Lynda Gregg PA, 904-452-4499, www,linkPAs.com