Telemedicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Los Angeles, CA
Currently seeking an Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in Telemedicine in the Los Angeles area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior telemedicine or primary care experience.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established telemedicine practice focused on IV treatments
- Responsibilities include follow up and established patients
- Focused on IV medicine for acute illness
Requirements of the Occupational Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, or telemedicine, experience
Compensation and Benefits of the Occupational Physician Assistant.
- Schedule flexible. Plans to be part time initially with full time potential
- Flexible workweek and workday
- No call or weekends
- Competitive compensation.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Joel Kutz PA-C call at 586-569-9776.