Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
Currently seeking an Neurosurgery Physician Assistant for an opportunity in Bend, OR. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and may be a new graduate.
Responsibilities of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Work for an growing Neurosurgery Practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, pre/post operative care, OR, and call
- Focused on Spine and Cranial surgery.
Requirements of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- New graduates welcomed, Experience as a surgical Physician Assistant welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Call about 1 in every 6, although not in house.
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (register or log in to show contact information)or call at 586-569-9776.