We have an exciting, temporary orthopedic surgery physician assistant opportunity that is now available in Arizona. Assignment schedule is clinic hours on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 7 am - 4 pm; hospital hours, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 7 am - 6 pm. Candidate can expect to treat non-displaced fractures, trigger point/joint injections, suturing, and surgical assists in ortho cases. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry. They receive thorough training in their area of focus so that you receive knowledgeable answers to your questions and expert help in finding a solution that fits your exact needs.
- Clinic: Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays, 7 am - 4 pm
- Hospital: Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 7 am - 6 pm
- Suturing, non-displaced fractures, trigger point injections, surgical assist
- Comprehensive medical insurance and 401(k) plan from day one
- Paid housing and travel
- Paid malpractice coverage
- 24/7 access to customer service and support team