Join 32 physicians and eight APRN’s/PA’s at Hospitalist Division in Hartford. Choose from the following schedules:
· Days: 144 hours in four weeks (avg. 36 hours/week); daily schedule varies to include a rotation of evening hours and one full weekend every four weeks.
· Nights: seven days on/seven days off; 12 hour shifts, 7 pm to 7 am. or an equivalent variation of this schedule (10% premium for night schedule)
Description: Responsibilities include triaging patients for admission, performing history and physicals, primary coverage for established, floor-level patients, assessing patients with a change in clinical status, and more.
- Excellent benefits include health insurance.
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan with profit sharing
- Life, disability and malpractice insurance are standard Joe2017