This highly respected and well established Cardiothoracic Surgery program is looking to grow and needs an experienced provider to help extend care to their patients. Join a collegial environment, work collaboratively with the surgical team, the hospital departments and highly respected specialists to provide the safest and most effective treatments for your patients.
- 150k+ annual income potential
- Malpractice and tail policy included
- Readily available patient panel ensuring success
- Excellent vacation and CME time plus generous CME stipend
- Premium benefits package including 401K retirement plan with 25% match
California’s beautiful coast is best known for its gorgeous ocean views, year-round comfortable temperatures, and easy access to California metropolitan areas and State Parks. Popular activities include hiking, cycling, surfing, golfing, wine tasting and fine dining. You will be centrally located minutes from the San Francisco Bay Area, allowing convenient access to a host of museums, world-renown landmarks, and waterfront restaurants.
Job Reference: PA CTS - 123529