Anesthesiologist Doctor with pain specialty seeks to add a full-time Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner. The group has a state-of-the-art Pain Management Center and a modern medical complex. This group is a high volume practice that handles spine, general and some sports cases. The primary responsibility of the position is to evaluate and treat patients who seek services of the Physiatrist and Pain Management Program. The position is Monday thru Friday (40 to 44 hours per week), 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Access, diagnose and treat acute and chronic care patients
- New patient evaluations and follow-up
- Call is not required and there are no evenings
- Pain management
- Injections (trigger point and small joint)
- Will run a clinic
- Consult for pharmaceutical or interventional treatments
- Write scripts and patient education
- Evaluate X-ray, CT Scan and MRI
Successful candidate should be Board-Certified/eligible, self-starter and have very strong interpersonal skills. Will train a new graduate. This location also offers four seasons and access to the Research Triangle area. The group would prefer a candidate with ties to the Carolinas!
Compensation: Salary depends on experience. Additionally, there is a full benefits package.