Incredible opportunity for a Physician Assistant in Orthopedics to settle in one of the US top places to live in North Carolina. This job will be your favorite. Motivated new graduates will be considered.
- Established and growing practice, patients are best source of referrals
- Physician sets the tone with casual manner and time with each patient
- Surgeon is a great teacher and mentor, willing to train a new graduate
- Established team of Physician Assistants
- Practice feels like family, support at all levels
- Office patient management only, no OR requirements
- Opportunity to do office procedures
- Great M-F office hours
- No call or weekends, rare in Orthopedics!
- Competitive compensation package includes 401K
For more details about this great opportunity, contact Lynda Gregg, 904-452-4499, (register or log in to show contact information)