- 40 hours/week
- PA NCCPA or graduate from an accredited ARC PA program
- 2+ Years’ Experience
- Must be CA licensed
- DEA / ACLS BLS/BCLS Required
- Duties: PA provides diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventative healthcare service, as delegated by a physician.
Compensation & Logistics
- Great Benefits Package
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Hourly pay for all hours worked
- Malpractice Insurance coverage
- In-house credentialing assistance
- Month-to-month scheduling
- Unlimited referral bonuses up to $2000 for each referral
KPG Healthcare is a California Company focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and benefits.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our California Team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!