Great opportunity for a certified PA with 2 years Urgent Care/Emergency experience 30 minutes outside of Pinehurst.
- Contemporary facilities with imaging and diagnostic testing on-site.
- Dependable work hours and great work-life balance – three 12 hour shifts/week (alternate weekends).
- Comprehensive compensation benefits … quality and productivity incentives, annual time off, relocation allowance, retirement programs, and much more.
- Temperate climate with four seasons allows for outdoor activities such as boating, cycling, hiking and fishing to be enjoyed year-round.
- Centrally located in North Carolina, it’s an easy drive to the state’s beautiful beaches and mountains.
- Qualified PA candidate must have NCCPA certification. NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. 2 years of experience in urgent care of emergency medicine.
Please call me at (248) 241-6618 or email (register or log in to show contact information) if you or someone you know would be interested in getting more details.
PA candidate must have NCCPA certification
2 years of experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Medicine