Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Rhode Island area, about 1 hour south of Boston. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and needs prior internal medicine, or family medicine, urgent care, or occupational medicine experience.
Responsibilities of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for a well established occupational Medicine Practice, onsite clinic
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Average Volume of 20 patients per 8 hour day
- Focused on acute injury and illness complaints, drug screening, and work comp medicine
Requirements of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Hold DEA license
- Prior family practice, urgent care, occupational medicine, or internal medicine, experience.
- New graduates welcomed
Compensation and Benefits of the Occupational Medicine Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- 40 hour work week
- No call or weekends
- Full Benefits and Competitive Compensation
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Joel Kutz PA-C at (register or log in to show contact information)or call at 586-569-9776.