The candidate will play a key role in both clinical and program development within the surgical services department.
- Program development and management
- Maintain standard for nursing care for the patients.
- Use all components of nursing process including assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating care
- Possess advanced interpersonal skills to facilitate and problem resolution.
- Possess leadership skills to develop organization-wide educational programs
- Counsel and educate patient and the family prior to surgery
- Formulates and participates in strategies to maintain and improve patient care outcomes.
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN)
- 1-3 years experience as Nurse Practitioner
- $65-$78 per hour
- Health, Dental, Matching 403B, Vision, Disability
- CME Monies and MUCH MORE