A highly reputable central Florida Children's Hospital--recognized as an innovator in patient care technology--is currently seeking experienced Neonatal Physician Assistants to help staff its growing NICU.
- The PAs hired will care for patients within the hospital's 17-bed, Level IIIB/IV NICU, which will expand to 27 beds in 2019.
- In addition to caring for a variety of patients that include surgical, cardiac, and NAS neonates from admission to discharge.
- The PAs participate in both ground and air transport.
- 24/7 in-house neonatologist.
- Full-time,.9FTE position comprised of rotating 12-hour shifts.
- Excellent salary and benefits package offered in a state with no income taxes.
- At least one-year of prior Level III NICU work experience or completion of a one-year NICU residency required.
- Prior intubation experience required.
- MS and NCCPA also required.