We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner/NP or Physician Assistant/PA to join a rapidly growing Correctional Medicine team in the Primary/Urgent Care setting in Central Minnesota. Only 2 hours from Minneapolis! Open to New Grads!
- NP/PA will be working at multiple facilities. But only one per day.
- NP/PA will be seeing patients for Primary and Urgent Care needs
- Working independently most of the time but will have RN support
- Seeing between 3-6 patients per day
- Preforming medical evaluations
- Must take comprehensive notes
- Sending referral for Mental Health
- Shared Phone Call
- NP/PA needs to be comfortable working independently
- Open to New Grad a Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Practitioner!
- Must be fine with travel around to multiple locations.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Retirement benefits
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Loan repayment is available through company.
- $100-125,000/year depending on experience. Plus Paid Call!
- Mileage reimbursement!
- No Weekends or Holidays!
(register or log in to show contact information)