Join our amazing trauma team at Osceola Regional Medical Center!
Osceola Regional Medical Center is an affiliate of HCA, the nation’s largest healthcare network with more than 163 hospitals. The hospital is designed to be patient friendly and blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
Hospital website: http://osceolaregional.com/
- 321-bed Joint Commission accredited facility
- State Verified Level II Trauma Center
- All cases come through the ED
- Averaging 2 trauma alert activations per day
- Daily census 25-35
Advanced Practice Professional Criteria:
- 1st assist & trauma experience preferred
- Willingness to work at on-site clinic for post-op follow up visit (Tuesday afternoons)
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $3,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential
- Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow up clinic support and more
- Kissimmee is only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana
- Population 64,000. The City of Kissimmee is one of the fastest growing communities in Florida
- Kissimmee is a community of neighborhoods for families. With an outstanding quality of life, Kissimmee residents have access to an impressive education system, a revitalized and thriving downtown district, affordable housing, and a high level of municipal services.
- Chamber of Commerce: http://kissimmeechamber.com/; City Website: http://www.kissimmee.org/