Envision Physician Services is seeking experienced Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants to staff the Emergency Department / Rapid Diagnostic Unit at Clara Maass Medical Center located in Belleville, NJ.
Located in Belleville, NJ, Clara Maass Medical Center, an RWJBarnabas Health facility, is a 469 bed community hospital provides a complete continuum of care to residents of northern New Jersey. Clara Maass recently completed state-of-the-art campus expansion project featuring a new four-story 87,000 square foot building with a private, 32-bed Intensive Care Unit, new Main Entrance and Lobby, Retail Pharmacy, Patient Registration Area and designated new space to accommodate our future Emergency Department expansion. Clara Maass Medical Center is Ranked among the 50 Best Regional Hospitals in the NY Metro Area in six adult specialties: Cancer, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Geriatrics, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Urology.
Emergency Department Profile
- 83,000 Annual Volume
- 50 ED Beds
- 43 hours physician coverage
- 77+ hours of APP coverage
- Fast Track
- Stroke Center
- Full practice support including advanced practice providers, medical scribes and EMR
Rapid Diagnostic Unit Profile
- New observation unit
- 24 RDU beds
- 10 hours of RDU physician coverage on site, 14 hours on call
- 48 hours of APP coverage
- Shifts 7am-7pm, 7pm- 7am
- CIM coverage
Residents of Belleville, NJ are 10 miles from New York City and enjoy a large multicultural, urban atmosphere. Belleville is close to beautiful Branch Brook Park-site nationally recognized for its’ cherry blossom festivals.
- Minutes from New Jersey Performing Arts Center & Paper Mill Playhouse
- Birthplace of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons and the rock band My Chemical Romance