Medical Doctor Associates is looking for a Cardiovascular Physician Assistant (PA) that has experience in cardiac and vascular cases . The PA will need to be able do vein harvesting. The locum position will start ASAP – September 21st. This position will be located in East Texas.
- Setting: Hospital, about 20 cases per week, which consists of AV fistulas, lobectomies, VATS, peripheral bypasses, endarterectomies and declots.
- Dates: ASAP – 9/21
- Schedule: 7:30am – 4:30pm
- Requirements: TX license, ACLS, BLS
- Compensation: Competitive compensation paid weekly via direct deposit
- Travel & Housing: Medical Doctor Associates will make arrangements and pay for reasonable travel and housing expenses during the assignment.
Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) has been providing locum tenens, travel and contract services for over 30 years. As a division of Cross Country Healthcare we are the nation’s third largest provider of healthcare staffing services. Our dedication to assuring the best travel experience has earned MDA the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award for 5 consecutive years.
Contact me ASAP for more information on this and other locum tenens opportunities across the USA!
(register or log in to show contact information)