Medical Doctor Associates is looking for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) with at least 2 years experience working in the ER in Albert Lea, MN. They have 3 locations in the area where they will be needing help. The position will start as soon as credentialed and is ongoing.
- Setting: Emergency Medicine (3 locations) Level 4 at 2 locations and Level 3 at one location
- Dates: ASAP - ongoing
- Schedule: 10am – 10pm, 7 days a week
- Requirements: MN license, ACLS, ATLS, PALS or CALS, and 2 years of experience
- Compensation: Competitive compensation paid weekly via direct deposit
- Travel & Housing: Medical Doctor Associates will make arrangements and pay for reasonable travel and housing expenses during the assignment.
Medical Doctor Associates (MDA) has been providing locum tenens, travel and contract services for over 30 years. As a division of Cross Country Healthcare we are the nation’s third largest provider of healthcare staffing services. Our dedication to assuring the best travel experience has earned MDA the Inavero’s Best of Staffing Award for 5 consecutive years.
Contact me ASAP for more information on this and other locum tenens opportunities across the USA!
(register or log in to show contact information)