Orthopedic Physician Assistant (PA) or Nurse Practitioner (NP) needed. Travel and housing are provided during the assignment. This healthcare center offers a flexible schedule and excellent compensation.
• Setting: orthopedic clinic
• Dates: 7/9/2018 - 6 months
• Schedule: The need is a mix of 24 hour call and clinic. (flexibility is needed)
• Requirements: Licensed to practice in CO. ACLS. Providers needs to have trauma level 1 experience and be able to assist in trauma surgeries. Opening and closing required.
Must also posses experience to assist in hand and facial trauma surgeries as well as all other Orthopedic cases.
• Compensation: Competitive compensation paid weekly via direct deposit
• Travel & Housing: Medical Doctor Associates will make arrangements and pay for reasonable travel and housing expenses during the assignment.