PA-C needed for busy Orthopedic practice in the Phoenix area. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with 1-2 years experience in Orthopedics and have the ability to run independent clinic with full support staff as well as assist Surgeon in the OR twice a week.
- Perform comprehensive and problem focused histories and physical exams, interpret laboratory and diagnostic tests. Interpret and correlate subjective and objective data to formulate a differential diagnosis and establish a working diagnosis. Formulate a treatment plan for orthopedic conditions within the scope of practice. Implement therapeutic intervention for specific conditions as appropriate. Exercise judgment on conditions requiring consultation, referral or evaluation by the supervising physician or other healthcare professionals as appropriate.
- Order, collect and perform appropriate laboratory and diagnostic studies.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as aspiration and injections of joints, bursas, and cysts. Apply casts, braces and other orthopedic appliances.
- Have an Arizona PA license with active DEA license.
- Evaluate and treat new and chronic orthopedic patients.
- Fracture Management.
- Pre Op and Post Op Evaluations.
- Ultrasound guided injections.
- No ER or Hospital Call.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance. 401K with employer match.
Please send CV to (register or log in to show contact information)