Join the hospitalist group of a small community hospital with a big heart, be part of a community that cares for their patients as if they are there neighbor. We are looking for a qualified Physician Assistant with Hospitalist experience to join our team of providers.
The PA will be responsible for managing the entire treatment process for patients admitted to our facility.
The Physician Assistant will be rounding on patients, admitting/discharging, and collaborating with a team of providers. Creating and recommending treatment plans, recording medical histories, and updating information for existing patient records with the most recent findings.
Hospitalist PAs Responsibilities:
- Create and recommend treatment plans. Take patient medical histories.
- Update patient information and charts with latest findings and treatments.
- Order tests for health care staff to administer. Review and interpret test results.
- Respond to questions and concerns from patients about their health care and well-being.
To qualify for this position the Physician Assistant must:
- Have 4 years of NP experience
- Must have inpatient experience
- Have Maine NP license