Enjoy a cultural life full of quality museums, lush greenery, water views, restaurants, and overall city vibrancy and work for one of the largest children's health care organizations in the country.
EXPERIENCED Neonatal Physician Assistants are needed to provide care in both Level II, III, and IV NICUs in collaboration with NNPs, Neonatologists or Neonatal Fellows.
- The Neonatal PAs maintain clinical skill proficiency and knowledge base, such as, but not limited to intubations, PIV, Chest tubes, line placements.
- Viable candidates must be able to perform transports as a back-up to the primary transport team.
- The Neonatal PA role does involve delivery attendance for high-risk infants.
- Self-scheduling, rotating 8-, 10-, 12-, and 14-hour shifts.
- No travelers will be considered.
Prior Level III or IV NICU work or residency experience (at least one year), Master's degree, and NCCPA are all required.