Cardiothoracic Surgery Physician Assistant in New Mexico
StartDate: 07/01/2019Pay Rate: $200000.00 - 200000.00
Our award-winning hospital, part of the No. 1 health system in New Mexico, is looking for a board-certified cardiothoracic surgery physician assistant. Donâ€™t miss this opportunity to work at one of the 250 Best Hospitals as designated by Healthgrades.
As a key member of our team, youâ€™ll enjoy:Â
- Up to 12 weeks of paid time off
- Full hospital-employed benefits including: paid malpractice, an 11% match (when fully vested) retirement plan, paid relocation and an annual CME stipend
- Excellent 1:6 call schedule
- $200,000 base salaryÂ
- Desirable weather with an above-average comfort index
- Top city to build wealth (Salary.com)
- Amazing outdoor activities: biking and walking trails, skiing, golfing, hiking and bicycling
- U.S. News ranks New Mexico No. 8 in Best States for Quality of Life
Must have experience as a CTS- PA.
Experience as 1st assist in the OR.
Experience with vein harvesting, preferably have done 40-50+ vein harvests by themselves.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nationâ€™s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.Â We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.