Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant-Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic-CHI St. Alexius Health-Bismarck
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 24;Weekend;On Call Pay Rate: $83.00 - 95.00
This facility located in Bismarck, North DakotaÂ is looking for Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Cardiothoracic & CardiovascularÂ locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- Monday - Friday 5 PM - 8 PM / Weekend Call will be the first priority
- Will need coverage for 2 weeks/month as soon as possible.
- 7 patients per day
- Locums will be required to round along with assisting surgeries, both scheduled and emergent
- 1st assist experience required and must be trained and proficient in Endoscopic Vein Harvest
- Board Certification required
- Required Certifications:Â Must be a certified first-assist w/ cardiovascular surgery experience, Endo Vein Harvest experience w/ Maquet, BLS certified
- Will accept licensing candidates
- Can credential in 30 days for clean files
- Electronic Medical Record experience (EPIC)
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the stateâ€™s natural and cultural history. The restored Former Governorsâ€™ Mansion dates back to the late 19th century. By the Missouri River, the Dakota Zoo is home to grizzly bears and endangered Bengal tigers.
In addition to the industryâ€™s most comprehensive benefits package that includes medical licensing assistance, the arrangement of professional liability insurance, and housing and travel booking assistance, Locum Leaders is proud to offer our providers a reduction in the wait time to be presented at facilities where you were previously presented or worked from 24 months to 6 months.
About the Company
Locum Leaders, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nationâ€™s leader in temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs. We provide temporary and part-time locum tenens jobs nationwide for physicians of all specialties, as well as physician assistants (PAs), nurse practitioners (NPs) and certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs). As a company of AMN Healthcare, weâ€™re able to offer more competitive opportunities and benefits for job seekers than any other locum tenens company. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.