Full Time or Part Time Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Job – 5 WEEKS VACATION - Madison, WI! #2668
A Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner is needed in Madison, WI at a growing CMHC:
• ANCC Certified PMHNP
• Outpatient work with hours typically 8:00am – 5:00pm
• VERY ATTRACTIVE SALARY!
• 5 WEEKS PAID TIME OFF IN FIRST YEAR
•Brand new facility
• Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, 403B, pension plan
• Full time or part time for the right candidate
Live in LIVELY MADISON!!
• Naturally beautiful city full of outdoor activities and festivities!
• Vibrant cultural hub of art, music, and food
• Madison Ranked:
o One of the TOP 10 HAPPIEST Cities 2015 – National Geographic
o One of the 13 HOTTEST Cities of 2016
o Best Place to Live in 2015 – Livability
o 10th Best City for an Active Lifestyle
If you have interests in this or other Psychiatry Jobs contact Tim Leigh at 877-499-9889, (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job) or visit our website at www.selectprofessional.com.
This position is specifically for a Nurse Practitioner who has proven training as a Psychiatric Mental Health or Family Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Further, you must have ANCC certification in order for the employer to bill Medicare and Medicaid and most insurers so ANCC certification is a requirement of this position. An FNP without training as a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will not be accepted as a candidate for this position.