We are seeking a certified Physician Assistant for a new occupational medicine clinic that is opening up in Central North Carolina. Familiarity with NC Workers’ Compensation law and OSHA is a plus. DOT certification and current DEA required. Travel to local employer work-sites required.
- Dependable schedule offers work-life balance
- Responsibilities include treatment of worker’s comp injuries/illnesses and preventive care
- Attractive compensation & benefits package includes annual time off, relocation allowance, paid malpractice, retirement plans, fitness center, and more
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed year round
- Easy access to the state’s major metro areas, Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
Please call Traci at (248) 241-6618 or email (register or log in to show contact information) for more details.
Certified Physician Assistant
DOT Certification and current DEA required