Are you ready to change your life and your career?
Clinical Specialist - Sports Medicine - an exciting opportunity with a medical device company for a Provider with Orthopedic surgery experience
in Southwest Florida
You will provide technical and clinical support for the training curriculum that addresses the changing needs of company’s sales force, in-house personnel and surgeon customers. Conduct surgeon motor skills labs and training sessions offered by this exciting company. You are resource for the product management, engineering, sales management, web master and regulatory affairs.
Here’s what you will need to qualify:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Physician Assistant or one of the bio-medical sciences or related field
- Master's Degree, Nurse Practitioner
- Experience in Orthopedics in Sports Medicine / Orthopedics with In-depth knowledge of human anatomy and surgical procedures
- At least 5 years in the orthopedic industry (arthroscopy)
- Ability to teach and develop training materials is necessary