Neurosurgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
White Plains, New York
Currently seeking a Neurosurgery Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the White Plains area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and recent graduates welcomed.
Responsibilities of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Work for a well established and comprehensive neurosurgery practice
- Responsibilities include first assisting, Pre/Post operative clinic, follow up and established patients
- Clinic and OR roles
- Call about one in every third day
Requirements of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Recent graduates welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Neurosurgery Physician Assistant.
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Call one in every three
- Weekends one in every three
- 40 hour work week
- Full benefits and competitive compensation.
- Bonus and extra compensation for call and weekends.
If interested please visit www.physicianassistantsolutions.comor contact Staci or Andrew at (use the Request More Information button to apply for this job)or call at 731-899-2186.