Medical Search is seeking a qualified Physician Assistant for hospital owned Urgent Care. Provider will work as needed (PRN). No inpatient call necessary.
- 25-35 expected patient daily volume
- Acute care experience preferred
- Experience with pediatric and adult patients
- Treat a wide range of medical issues from infancy through adulthood
- Order and interpret basic diagnostic studies, including lab work
- Order and perform routine procedures such as injections, immunizations, sutures
- Comfort level with removing foreign objects from body parts
- Coordinate care with other medical professionals
- Occupational medicine experience preferred, not required
- Allscripts EMR
Urgent care is open 8 am- 7:30 pm; this is considered a 12-hour shift.
- Location: Clinton, NC
- When: July 12th
- Compensation: $780.00 daily rate
- Must have active NC License
This Physician Assistant job opening last updated on 05/01/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.
Medical Search is a premier search firm for the health care industry that specializes in temporary or “Locum Tenens” staffing and permanent placement of physicians and other healthcare professionals. We offer clients and candidates services that promote excellence in healthcare by redefining the recruitment process. At Medical Search we are dedicated to using multiple resources and methods to promote our candidates and locate the ideal opportunity that each healthcare provider may be looking for. Our criteria-based matching system is designed to create a perfect fit and allows us to retain both clients and physicians while building long-term relationships.Click here to view the full company profile and all jobs posted by this company