Locums, Inc. is seeking Mental Health Nurse Practitioners in Delaware for part-time and telehealth positions with the Delaware Dept. of Services for Children, Youth, and Their Families (DSCYF). Facilities are located in New Castle and Kent counties. Delaware state licenses are required.
About the Opportunity:
- 12 to 20 hours per week depending on facility – hours mutually agreed upon between provider and facility. Hours can be both in-person and/or telemedicine and include therapy and administrative work
- Period of Performance is 12/1/20-11/31/21
- Providers will participate in the DSCYF Treatment Teams with nurses, physicians, dieticians, social workers and others to give patients compassionate and comprehensive life improvement services
- Providers will evaluate, develop, and implement treatment plans; dictate admission and discharge reports, and perform on-going monitoring of
- Locations around the state are: Kent and New Castle Counties
- Malpractice Insurance provided
Successful Candidates will need:
- Current Vaccination/Immunization documentation
- Active and unrestricted Delaware State license
- Active and unrestricted DEA
- Active BLS certification
- Experience with the developmentally disabled preferred
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/12/2023 and last updated on 04/12/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.