ID: ILURO001 (23336771)
Location: Peoria/Bloomington , IL - US
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
Company: Physician Assistant Solutions
Contact: Joel Kutz, PA-C Call: 5865699776
Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking an orthopedic Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for an opportunity in the Peoria area. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified and have 1 year of clinical experience
Responsibilities of the Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work for an growing urology practice.
- Responsibilities include clinic, follow up and established patients
- Focused on inpatient and outpatient treatment plans, follow ups, and complaints.
- Small office procedures and clinic
Requirements of the Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Active Physician Assistant license
- Experience as a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner welcomed
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Schedule Monday thru Friday
- Volume about 15 patients per day
- Full benefits and bonus structure included.
If interested please visit [link removed] or contact Joel Kutz PA-C at 586-569-9776.
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 04/25/2023 and last updated on 04/25/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.