D&Y is working with several New Jersey clients who have Hospitalist and Emergency medicine NP/PA coverage needs. Locum opportunities vary from a couple of shifts/week to PRN coverage. For more details, give me a call today (404.609.3307) or simply reply to me INTERESTED and I will reach out to you, so please let me know what day/time works best for me to contact you.
Also, should you know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to share my contact information with them.
Providers need to have an active NJ license to be considered for this assignment.
• How many APC shifts per month in Locum Coverage will be needed? 24
• Is the Locum Coverage needed short-term (3-6 months) or long-term (6+ months)? Short-Term
• Is the Locum Coverage needed for a specific shift type: No, must cover all shifts to include night and weekends.
• Annual Patient Volume: 46,000
• Patients per Hour: 2.5
• ED Bed Count: 32 ED beds
• APC Hours of Coverage: Varies per day – Average of 23 hours of coverage daily
• Scribe Coverage: No
• EMR: Meditech
Board and Cert Requirements:
• Board Requirements for APCs: NCCPA (NP or PA with previous ED experience only)
This Physician Assistant job opening was originally posted on 05/11/2023 and last updated on 05/11/2023. Contact the employer using the Apply Online button or the information on this posting and mention you saw this job posting on PAJobSite.com.